Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Macro...

After a long wait we finally added a new lens to our Nikon lens collection.


Both Robert and I use Nikon cameras so this is a shared lens. Robert shoots with a Nikon D700 and I'm currently using a Nikon D90.

I thought I'd share some of the photos I've taken recently, some of which have been taken with the new lens.

Rainforest at Lemonthyme Lodge

Seaside Daisy


Moss cover rock on the forest floor at Lemonthyme


Delicate growth


Champagne Falls


Painted Gull


Spider's Handiwork

Forest Stream, Cradle Mountain






4 comments:

Sam and Mariah said...

Love Rainforest at Lemonthyme Lodge. Every time I look at it I see little gnomes coming out from behind the logs! Would make a great LARGE print.

Nettie's Blog said...

very nice Helen...mmmm might have to look into onw of those .....
my camera is playing up ..sooooo maybe i will get a new one with that lens as an attatchment or extra...he he..(right!!!!! what rich rellie is going to give me the money??? Just dreaming)

Chelsea Parsons said...

I think we were at Cradle the week after you....photos still to come on my blog! I loved seeing pics you had taken there cause I took so many that were similar. I even recognised the same tree.... glad you got your macro. I love my 100mm.

Unknown said...

Wow LOVE the photos Helen! Very impressive maybe you guys can teach me a few things as I am trying to get it of Auto!