Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday at Symmons Plains



Yes, it was time for me to get my yearly dose of burning rubber, revving engines and high speed action when I headed out to Symmons Plains on Saturday 13th November to see the V8 Supercars in action! Its always a great day out. There were plenty of great viewing spots on "the hill", the weather was kind to us (too kind as I got my first sunburn of the summer season) and I got the chance to experiment with my camera on dozens of fast-moving subjects! Besides the supercars there were also a fantastic range of older touring cars on show, Australian superbikes, stunt utes and young guys doing crazy stunts on their motorbikes.
















2 comments:

The Kings said...

Cool photos Helen!

Nettie's Blog said...

watch out Rob...good shots Helen...